I’ve been having a bit of blog block lately so I thought just to keeps things fresh and ticking over, I’d post this little [TAG] blog which I’ve recently seen floating around YouTube. I know it’s not the usual for the blog but thought it would be nice to just mix things up a little bit
1.Do you have a middle name? I do indeed, it’s Joanna
2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject in school was always Media Studies, I studied it from GCSE (aged 16 onwards) and then went on to study it for A Level and at University I also loved History at school.
3. What’s your favourite drink? It would have to be Lemon Fanta, just because it always reminds me of being on holiday in Spain.
4. Favourite song at the moment? Something I’ve been listening to a lot lately is the Glee version of Fleetwood Mac’s ‘I Don’t Wanna Know’, and also ‘Cemetary’ by Charlie Simpson
5. What would you name your children? I’ve always liked Joshua for a boy, and also like the name Penny for a girl, but whether I would ever call my own children that I have no idea…that’s a long way off yet! lol
6. Do you participate in any sports? From the age of 9 to 16 I played badminton for my county, I was ok but it all got a bit too competitive for my liking so I quit. I also played while I was in uni, but ever since, me and sport couldn’t have been any further from each other! I do enjoy walking though!😉
7. Favourite Book? I’m not really much of a reader, so I don’t really have a favourite book, however when I was a child it had to be ‘The Jolly Christmas Postman’ and Enid Blyton’s ‘The Teddy Bear’s Tail’
8. Favourite Colour? I absolutely love Purple and Teal!!
9. Favourite Animal? It would have to be either a Polar Bear or Panda
10. Favourite perfume? It’s got to be DKNY Be Delicious, but I only like the Green one, I found the red and purple way too strong, but the Green is just perfect.
11. Favourite holiday? My favourite place to go on holiday is Palma Nova in Majorca, it’s not very exotic but it’s always somewhere I’ve had a fantastic and relaxing time and I just love it there.
12. Have you graduated High School? Yep, I left school in 2006…seems like a million years ago and makes me feel so old saying that! I would love to still be in school!!
13. Have you been out of the Country? Plenty of times… I’ve been to Florida, Majorca, Ibiza, Lanzarote,Gran Canaria, Paris, Dublin, along with various places in England (technically another country as I live in Wales😉 )
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Well, technically I should be able to speak Welsh, seeing as I’ve been learning ever since I was about 7, but because I don’t speak it all the time it is something that I’ve lost a lot of my knowledge of. I do remember the odd thing now and again though.
15. Do you have any siblings? I have two brothers, both older than me, Steve and Barrie
16. What’s your favourite store? The shop’s I go to most often have to be Primark, New Look and H&M
17. Favourite Restaurant? It’s a bit lame and generic but I do have a soft spot for TGI Friday’s, I just can’t resist their Chicken Quesedilla!! Nom Nom!!
18. Did you like school? I really enjoyed school, I just loved learning, it sounds so lame but I miss it and although the usual school politics stuff is never fun, who’s popular, who’s not…blah blah, but meh I loved school!
19. Favourite YouTubers? There are so many people that I watch on YouTube but some of my favs would have to be… Steph from moreemilk , Grace from UglyFaceOfBeauty, Zoe from zoella280390, Becca from voussontbeauetbelle, Lillie from lillieloves and Kate from Dollybowbow but there are so many others I love too!!
20. Favourite Movie? My favourite film of all time is without doubt Back to the Future, for too many reasons to explain!!
21. Favourite Tv show? Ahhh there are too many to choose from, ever probably Friends, but close behind would have to be How I Met Your Mother and Frasier
22. Pc or Mac? I’m loyal to my PC, but only because I’m too poor to afford a Mac! I do enjoy using the mister’s Macbook from time to time though, but all it’s little gizmo’s do frustrate me
23. What phone do you have? I have a lovely old iPhone 3G which has a beautiful cracked screen feature
24. How tall are you? I’ve never been 100% sure, but I’m officially a short arse and either 5′ or 5’1.
13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I hardly ever go, but when I do it’s usually a boring old hot chocolate, and without whipped cream otherwise it goes cold too quickly for my liking lol!
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? Lame but I pretty much live in jeans so they are a must have in my wardrobe
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? Ummm well, one thing people never ever notice unless I tell them is that I don’t have my ears pierced. I don’t think I ever will either, and seeing as nobody ever notices I don’t really see the point!😉
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… I really want to visit California and San Francisco but also would love to go to New York.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Crisps… without doubt! I absolutely love crisps…I’d always pick them over chocolate… ooo crisps and sausage rolls!!
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? I can’t say there’s anything I really live by…I just go with the flow…oh wait! Is that one!? lol
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? I’d love to say it was something deep and interesting and cool, but I’ve just looked and it turns out to be Love Machine by Girls Aloud! How lame!!
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I don’t think I really have a style, I wear what I feel comfortable in. I do wear quite a lot of ditsy floral print…and stripes I love stripes…though I don’t think they can really class as a style! lol
9. Favourite number? 3, I’m not sure why but it’s just always a number I’ve liked
10. Two Hobbies? Blogging and Ebaying!
11. Two Pet Peeves? People that eat with their mouth open and chomp, and tapping…
12. Guilty Pleasures? Glee… I can’t help it. It’s crap, I know it’s crap but I can’t help but watch it…