I’m a day late with this post but I didn’t have a chance to post yesterday after travelling back from my parents in the afternoon and then had to do the exciting food shop last night when I got home. But anyway, this is the first time I’ve done a Face of the Day but I’m trying to carry on with the theme of daily posts just while I have time off work.
So here’s a lowdown of the products I used for my FOTD…
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum – Light Vanilla (51)
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil – Hazel (002)
- MUA Heaven & Earth Palette (1, Hightlight, 2. Lid 3. Crease)
- Topshop Kohl Pencil – Saddle
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion – Black/Brown
- MUA Powder Blusher – Shade 4
- Original Carmex on my lips
I really like this look because it really brightens my face and my eyes without going too over the top. I love the blush as it gives me a nice natural glow and the gold tones of the eye shadow really bring out the grey/blue shades in my eyes.
I’m really loving the Bourjois healthy mix serum, which I did a review of here and love the dewy look it brings to my skin and the colour match is just perfect 🙂
And for my outfit of the day, I wore a Navy lace detail top from Primark (£6) with a navy vest top underneath. With my favourite Skinny Jeans in the whole world from Next (£20) and a pair of grey daps from Primark (£3)
Thanks for reading! x